1. Cleanse Your Pallet I: Making a Side Table - $99 + $20 materials fee
- Turn an unused pallet into a beautiful side table for your home in this informative wood working class! It will cover
rebuilding the pallet using a framing nailer, brad nailer, mitre saw and miscellaneous hand tools.
Next Classes: 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays in April, May & June - Call or Email to schedule
2. Cleanse Your Pallet II: Turn an Unused Pallet into a Wall Mounted Herb Garden - $79 (includes materials)
- It's a bird! It's a plane! No... it's a class that teaches you how to turn a pallet into a wall mounted herb garden. Yup.
Next Classes: 6:30 p.m. on Wednesdays in April, May & June - Call or Email to schedule
3. You Don't Know Sheet - $99 + $65 materials fee
- Using only a single sheet of plywood, students are challenged to use their imagination and create of a piece of
furniture. Bring your ideas, and we'll help you bring it to life!
Next Classes: TBD
4. Cutting Boardom: Make Your Own Cutting Board - $50 + $25 materials fee
- This class takes a practical approach in learning the ins and outs of wood working. It's a simple way to get that first project under your belt, and it teaches you methods you can apply to other projects in the future.
Next Classes: 6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, February 28th, March 13th, March 20th and March 27th
6. Give Your Sweetheart a New Rack - $99 + $35 materials fee
- Whether you are a guy or a gal, it's hard to know what kind of present to get for your loved one. In this class, you will build and take home a new wine rack to your sweetheart.This class can be arranged over the course of a few days, or you can knock it all out on a Saturday just before you grab a beer with the buds.
Next Classes: 9:00 a.m. on Saturdays in April, May & June Call or Email to scheudle
* You must schedule your classes at least one week in advance of start date.